The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, November 18, 2004

John Little Warehouse Sale

Mommie brought me to that JL warehouse sale again. Had my own little adventure in the shopping cart she put me in!

Can you believe it? I had a little bubble bath in the shopping cart! I unscrewed the cap of the shampoo bottle (hmm.. how dexterious of me. *wink*) and all that white stuff (which looks like milk to me) came flowing out like a raging river... wow!! i had so much fun wading in my little "shampoo swimming pool" (much to the dismay of mommie and popo though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home