The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, November 20, 2004

My Little Red Polka Dots

Daddie and Mommie found some red polka dots on my bum bum. I can't understand why the adults are fussing over these little dots when i'm not bothered at all.

Mommie was out for dinner with the singaporebrides aunties and poor little me became the "highlight" and "focus" of daddie's evening!

Daddie insisted that i put on those cloth nappies, citing that my bum bum will be well-ventilated and the little polka dots will disappear! I hate those cloth nappies..... it's so uncool to be seen in them! So being the smartie pie that i am, my silent protest came in the form of frequent pees. It was fun watching daddie stuggle to take off that safety pin, change my nappy and clean the pee off the floor! After a few times, he gave up and told Auntie Lina to let me wear my cool looking, state of the art, Nepia training pants again (now, that's more like it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home