The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

We were shopping along Orchard Road last evening when mommie suddenly exclaimed "Look Joey, It's Santa Claus!" I looked towards the direction my mommie was pointing and was STUNNED for a moment....

That old man (he must be in his 80s) with a huge pot belly (from obvious lack of exercise) and bushy white beard (I'm sure he has got more hair on his face than I have on my head), is SANTA CLAUS? That scrumpy old man is nothing like the Santa I know. Yes! I do know Santa, my Santa is handsome, strong and a HERO!

Well, Santa of my heart (a.k.a Daddie), if you are reading this, I just wanna tell you.. I Love You lots and I'm sure you love me lots too right?

P/S: All i want for Christmas is a big battery operated 4WD (little tikes preferred) ! - With Love, your little Angelic Mighty Mouth.


1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger octobersnow said...

hello.. ur auntie charmaine's here.. er.. nice bloggie there.. y not try getting a tagboard so i can tag my inner most feeling to u!*wink* ok? hehe.. i have one webbie too.. www.mashrooooom.blogspot.com... be sure to tag.. lub u!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home