The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I'm a little Busker

What a short New Year it was - only 15 days! Daddie and Mommie have been so busy with work, they hardly have time to bring me round the island to busker for money wrapped in red paper - angpow in short. This new year has left me pondering why the adults have to work so hard to earn money when all it took me was a little buskering act - gesturing gongxi gongxi- and big money rolls into my pockets?

Well anyway, I shall give Daddie and Mommie the credit for ace-ing the angpow "BILL"board this Rooster Year! Well Done, Folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home