The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, January 24, 2005

Mayday!! Mayday!!

Help! I think daddie and mommie are going bonkers! They are obsessed with my physical and mental development. Here are some signs of their sanity tumbling downhill (like Jack and Jill)

1) They watch me with hawk eyes. Each time i pluck myself up in an attempt to stand, they'll exclaim "Joey's walking!" - (This is pure hallucination... i'm not walking, just STANDING.)

2) Whenever i mutter "Da Da Da", they'll exclaim "Joey's Talking!" - (Again, they've mistaken my senseless mumblings as some "intelligent" baby talk)

3) Oh! Did I tell you that I overheard Daddie telling Mommie... "For breakfast, I'm going to make scrambled eggs out of Humpty Dumpty. For Dinner, i shall sit on the tuffet to eat my Roasted Mother Goose!" (ARGH!!!! That's Murder!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home