The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, February 07, 2005

What Goes Wrong, Will Go Wrong

It hasn't been a good week for me - I was plagued with injuries. First, my little pointer finger got inflammed and swelled up like an apple. Then yesterday, i fell off my stylo milo pram while i was busy inspecting the clothings that mommie and daddie were planning to buy. It hurts so much, I wailed like I've never wailed before and my tears flowed like a broken tap!

For a moment, the whole store came to a standstill as they all stared at me lying face down on the floor. I must add that it was not exactly the most graceful sight.

I'm now suffering from a bruised chin and sore gums. But looking on the bright side of things, at least my two front teeth are still there - where they are suppose to be.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Natasha Yong said...

Aiyoh... Babycap... how come look at pretty clothes never watch my Jojo... (*shakes head*)
Auntie Nat bring some snow back from Ha Er Bin for you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home