The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Sound of Music

Last sunday marked the end of yet another semester at Kindermusik. I have attended 2 terms at the school and Daddie decided that it was time for me to move on and venture into something new... something more challenging - baby gym classes.

Well for Kindermusik, it's goodbye but not farewell. Daddie and Mommie promises to bring me back when i'm 18 mths old to join their next series of classes - Kindermusik, Our Time. As a record of these sweet lyrical memories at Kindermusik, here are some pictures of me and Daddie having fun in class.

Little Percussionist

Little Drummer Girl

Parachute Play

Ms Lavina & Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home