The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Activities, Activities, Activities

Whoever wanna "date" me should better book my time now coz my calendar from now till the end of the year is filling up really fast and furious!

Latest addition is the BB Prom (many thanks to Auntie Swee Char boh who got us the hotcakes - i mean the tickets)and my first full scale musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I saw them rehearsing at Jitterbugs the other day when i went for my hip hop class. Can't wait to see them "live" on stage (oh, and the flying car too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home