The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Lettter to Suzanne Williams, Joey's favourite author

To: Suzanne Williams

Dear Suzanne Williams, I have read all the Princess Power books and the Goddess Girls books. Howeveve I think you should turn them into DVDs, and I think you should write some books about god boys, for example Poseidon, Orion, Hades, Ares and Apollo, then turn them into DVDs.

You'll make lots of money and you can donate some.

You may even become famous! Do tell Joan Holub about this.

From Joey (I am not a kangaroo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home