The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24/11/10

Dear Diary,

Today I had a very good day. The first thing I did at the zoo was to look at all the animals, during the walk we took a tram about 4 times to go to the kids world.

After we got of the second tam drive, I went to feed the manaties. My mummy even got to shakehands with one. I felt neglected. We finally got to kids world.

Mummy and I went to a animal show. Jamie and I went on horseback. (well I meant on seprag horses). Then on a horse carage. (It was the only one in Singapore). 2nd last, we feed the goats. They capt on bleating. Last but not least we went on a caresell. We went to the waterplace to swim and went home.

We had such a good time at the zoo.

Joey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home