The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, September 11, 2010

9 July 2010

Dear Diary, today was a totally new experiance for me; first I went for a show. Next I went for lunch; after lunch i went on a dragon-coaster, I could go on it two times because I had extra tickets. After that my younger suster went on a ride called dino soaring, the two of us had loads of fun during the ride. Then we went or another tipe o roller-coaster called air coaster. Next me and my family went to watch Shrek 4D; Then my mommy, grandmother and my grandmother's sister went on a ride that got me wet! Then i went on a vintage car and i got to drive! After that I went shopping and finally i went to Hersh's Choclate World. my family and I had so much fun, I wish i could come again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home