The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, September 11, 2010

10/9/10

Dear diary,

Yesterday was the best day of my life! On page one, I wrote about me going to Hershy's Choclate World; now I am going to write about what I saw and bought.

Once i entered Hershy's choclate World, I started to look around, I found a giagantic choclate bar that was about 50.5cm abd weighed 9.0kg. At first, I thought it was a fake choclate bar then i realised it was real; I was shocked to see such a big bar of choclate! I said "That is the biggest choclate bar I have ever seen!" And my mouth fell open, while my mouth was still wide open, my mummy saw a fake pillow choclate she said I wan to buy this and she went to pay for it.

While she was paying I found a box of cocoa powder, it has a recipie on it so I took it to my mummy and told her "I want to buy this" And she said of course you may.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home