The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Baby Lingo

Daddie and Mommie has taken a liking to point their index finger at me whenever they are upset with me. Mommie did this again during dinner last night when i was trying to wriggle out of the uncomfortable babyseat. She wouldn't know how i feel coz there are no babychairs big enough for her.

Since she does not understand the baby lingo, I decided to articulate my feelings through action. I grabbed her finger with my pair of tiny hands, shoved it into my mighty mouth and gave it a BIG mighty bite. (oh! did i tell you that i've got 4 teeth now? 2 bunny teeth and 2 lower teeth).

Mommie stared at me and i gave her a snoot!

Daddie bellowed in laughter but.... somehow, Mommie wasn't half as amused as Daddie...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home