The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, January 03, 2005

Starting My New Year with a BANG!!!

Well, what i meant to say was Daddie's wallet went *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* on New Year's eve. Mommie suggested going to Suntec City to check out some toys. Daddie deliberated but ultimately succumbed to Mommie's "forces of nature".

*Bang* No.1 - A Maxi Cozi Carseat (Daddie reckons that Mighty Mouth will grumble less coz it's more cushy than the old carseat.)

*Bang* No.2 - A Quinny 3 Wheeler Pram (Mommie reckons that she can shop more with me in a pram than in her arms)

*Bang* No.3 - A playhouse with Swing and Slide (Mommie reckons that it will help in my physical and mental development. Daddie reckons that it's utter waste of money! BUT deep within, Daddie knows he is fighting a losing battle... so he'll rather pay up than to incur the wrath of Almighty Mighty Mouth and BIG MOMMA!

THANKS DADDIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home