The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, December 05, 2004

My First Christmas Party

Presents, christmas tree, bubbles, log cake and friends. These nouns just about sums up my first christmas party. I had so much fun playing with my little friends. I demonstrated to my little friends how to climb down from a bed and not get injured. They were full of awe for me!

My christmas presents:-
1) Fisherprice play phone
2) Barney plush toy
3) Soft story book
4) Reindeer!
5) Fisherprice hippo (from mummy)

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Natasha Yong said...

Jo Jo's got a FRIDGE now!!! How kwel is that...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home