The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, December 05, 2004

1 Man and a Little Baby Mighty Mouth

Daddie and mighty mouth set out on an adventure together (yes, just the 2 of us!). Yeah, it's one of those daddie and baby bonding activities. I waved "byebye" to mommie at the lift lobby and that marked the start of our adventure!

Our first adventure trip brought us to Auntie Natasha's house... we were there to collect the "fridge" she bought me and i wanted to thank her personally (see what a well-mannered little girl I am).

Meanwhile back home, 3 worrywarts (Indo Gal, Fatty Gramps and Big Momma) were having a whale of a time speculating if we will survive the adventure.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger Natasha Yong said...

Are you going to visit Auntie Natasha's Web Log at
http://natasha.iscool.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home