The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Now I've Learnt my A-B-Cs

Got a pack of giantic flash cards from Auntie Geok Lian for Christmas. Mommie was ecstatic! Since boxing day, she has been flashing "Apple", "Bear" and "Cake" at every possible opportunity... AND.... this got Mighty Mouth upset! How many times does she want me to pick up "apples" from that multitude of cards? To make her give up, each time she asked for apples, i will pick up anything EXCEPT apples. Yours truly a.k.a the little smartie pie is beginning to drive mommie nuts!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home