The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, March 07, 2005

Mighty Mouth Goes to School

Daddie and Mommie have found me a school. It's near our house and has a really nice big playground in the yard! Daddie also said that I will learn to speak and write japanese at school. How cool is that! Adding sweetness to this school deal, I met this cute japanese boy who was also there with his parents to enrol in the same class as me. Ooh.. I'm already looking forward to starting school...... in January 2006!

Yay... I've found a school!

Eton House, here i come!

Testing out my new schoolbag

How do you like my serious looking pose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home