The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A Typical Mighty Mouth Week

I was thinking of recording my activities for a day but didn't know where to start. Well you see, unlike other babies who keep to a routine, my days are are spent differently each day.

Mondays to Wednesdays are reserved for Ah Ma who indulges me in mostly indoor activities - karaoke inclusive - and plentiful of fruits in aircon comfort. Ah Ma says that she aspires to groom me into a little singer girl. Unfortunately, her aspirations and mine are poles apart. When i grow up, I want to be a Secret Agent (codename: Mighty Mouth) NOT a singer girl.

Thursdays and Fridays are spent exploring wet markets and shopping centres with Fatty Gramps and Indo Gal. Needless to say, precious weekends are meant for parent-child bonding activities like family baths, swimming and a little bit of grocery shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home