The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Indo Gal

Indo Gal turned 28 yesterday (hmm... that means she's older than mommie??). We planned a surprise party for her at my fav restaurant at UOB. I was so excitied, i ran into a wall and cut my nose while rushing to get into the elevator. But being the strong little girl i am, i didn't cry at all.

For her birthday present, I shall dig into my piggybank to see if i've got enough money to buy her a watch to replace the one i smashed and destroyed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home