The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Friday, June 24, 2005

Little Big Bird

I have no idea why the teachers at the little gym calls me a little big bird? But anyway, thanks to them, i am now able to complete obstacle courses and swing on the parallel bars without any help from the adults. Mommie and Daddie are so proud of ME!

I'm did it all by myself! Hey guys, If i can do it, so can you.
Look mommie, 2 balls!

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... you are so fit and strong... maybe i will ask my mommy to bring me to work out in the little gym too...

 
At 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

not cute

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home