The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Friday, August 12, 2005

Z for Zoo

Mommie, Golfy Grandpa. Indo Gal and I visited the Zoo on Wednesday. Our first stop was to watch this BIG YAWN animal show where the small little ugly dog runs around chasing a herd of clueless looking sheep.

The highlight of the day was our visit to Polar Bear's house.... I waved hello to the bear when he swam pass me! The polar bear is so big, friendly and cuddly... maybe i should ask daddie if i can have a polar bear for my 2nd Birthday!

I would say that apart from the really fun playground and cute polar bear, the Zoo was pretty boring. Golfy Grandpa concluded that I'm an aircon baby and rightfully belong to the shopping centres.... not nature.

Let me feed the birds! Polar Bear, where are you?
Golfy Gong and Mighty Mouth Time to re-charge my batteries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home