The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Family Affairs

For the past 2 weeks, i've been meeting up with my cousins rather often. Last week, my cousins from Adelaide were in town and we had a wild time at the zoo, followed by a play session at Isabelle and Michelle's house.

Today, I'm back at their house to attend Mabel's 4th birthday party. I've been looking forward to this party for the longest time... No one will ever miss a party organised by my cousins' parents coz their parties are always planned to perfection and every kid is guaranteed a blast of a time!

Here are some photos of our zoo outing and Mabel's awesome birthday party.



My Daddie, Our Porter


Antoinette, Me and Mabel


Chilling out at the zoo


Having a blast of a time!


Splish Splash!


Dora's castle. It's actually Michelle's and Isabelle's giant toy


Musical chairs. Guess who's the winner? Moi!


Passing the parcel.


What does Michelle have to do?


Uncle Cheng Kian and his incredible lung power!

Someone stuck swiper's tail on daddie's bum bum


Waterplay time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home