The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Friday, December 21, 2007

I can't, I can't, I did it!

After almost 12 months of cold storage, Daddie blew the cloud of dust off my skates and let me try them on again. And boy! What a big difference these 12 months make.

Then, i could barely stand let alone skate

http://joeykhor.blogspot.com/2007/01/watch-out-toddler-on-wheels.html

And now...

I can balance and even walk a few steps! Daddie says it'll still be a long time before i can really skate, but it's certainly a positive step forward :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home