The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ice-skating

My love for ice-skating has grown and i'm now a permanent "fixture" at the rink every Saturday afternoon. Someday i hope - or rather it's mommie's hope - that i'll become a good figure skater.

Inspired by High School musical on ice, I'm going to have a "Royal Birthday Party On Ice" on December 19! Yes, i know December is still a long way off, but with some major logistics issues in mind, my folks reckoned that they should better plan early this time.

Wow wee!! I'm so thrilled, I'm spinning round and round in joy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home