The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Monday, September 08, 2008

What would you do?

I was bullied in school today. During music lessons, a classmate who wanted to sit where i was sitting, pushed me away and I fell and cut my lips. Blood oozed out and my lips now looked kind of bruised. When the adults found out, they gave me 4 different suggestions on how to deal with such situations in future....

---------------------------
Mommie: Joey, fighting is no good. BUT... if someone hurts you and you hit that person back to protect yourself, then it's ok. It's called Self Defense.

Ah Ma: Joey, next time if someone hurts you, just walk away. Don't go near that person anymore.

Daddie: JOEY! When someone hits you, you must hit that person back DOUBLY HARD!

Ah Kong: Joey, I'm going to teach you BOXING!

----------------------------

Now i'm confused.... so who should i listen to? hmmm......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home