The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Day Celebration

Time whizzes past so fast, it didn't seem too long ago when i had to wear red and white to school to celebrate the national day. This national day, mommie realised that i didn't have any red and white apparel that will fit me, EXCEPT for this dress that Mabel gave to me sometime ago. Problem is, she couldn't find it and remembered that it was soiled and is in Ah Kong's house. I gave Ah Kong an emergency SOS call and he got my one and only white and red dress, washed-dried-ironed and delivered at 11.30pm the nite before! Thank you Ah Kong!!

here are ome photos and a video of my national day performance with my classmates in 2008.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home