The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Of Flowers and Gardens

Since mommie was working at the Singapore Garden Festival, i took the opportunity to visit the festival thrice. First time was with daddie and my cousins, then it was Fatty Gramps and Sati and finally with Ah Kong and Ah Mah.

My favourite part of the festival must be the Clarins learning garden. Mommie and Daddie left me and Mabel there for 30 mins and we had lots of fun engaging in board games and learning about plants and nature.

Mommie also bought me boxes of instant vegetables which i can grow and eat in 7 days! Will post more pics of my instant vegetables when they are fully grown.

Meanwhile here's a pic of me and my cousins enjoying the Garden Festival.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home