The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Up North and down South

Our family holidays are confirmed - well at least until July, that is! We are planning it well ahead of time this year so that it will not clash with my Primary One registration and Daddie's work. This will be the the last year where i'm allowed to skip school, so we are taking this opportunity to see the world.

Early April, we will be heading North to China to visit the Jiuzhaigou valley. Daddie won't be coming with us on this trip though coz he has work to do in Singapore. So it will be a holiday for me, jamie, mommie, fatty gramps and Auntie Susan Po's family.

What I'm looking forward to the most, is the July holiday... we are travelling south to the newest country in the world - New Zealand! I've already made known to my follks what i want to do during that 10 days holiday. I want to make snow angels, go snowflake fishing, horseback riding and milk some cows (something i missed in Korea). Mommie and Daddie are hoping to go on a Lord of the Rings trail and take a scenic train ride from Christchurch to Greymouth. We have not planned out the itinerary yet but we are certain we want to stay in these 2 resorts!

The Hermitage - On Mt Cook - Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

The Edgewater Resort
- Lakeside accomodation... i want to feed some ducks from the room balcony!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home