The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Spot Spotty

I'm poxed out! Chicken pox, that is. Daddie found some spots on my body on Monday night and announced that I've got chicken pox. What fantastic timing? And why do i say so?

- It came after my ballet exams.
- I'll not be missing Yamaha coz this week happens to be a holiday week
- Chinese lesson with Sun Laoshi is cancelled because she has PTC in school
- I'll recover just in time for my concert! Which means so much to me!!


Will post a picture of my spotty self later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home