The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jon and Kate plus 8 and a Dog

Watching Jon and Kate plus 8 has become a regular weekend morning activity for me and mom

In today's episode, it was about the family getting a pair of puppies for Xmas. This is exactly what we'll do too when we move to our new house.

They were showing the family choosing dogs and deciding between german sheperds and another breed. Mommie who is interested in getting a German sheperd complained that the cameras were just showing the kids and not the dogs. So I had to remind her that "this is a show about the kids not the dogs. Of course you see the kids more than the dogs!"

we also had a discussion on the number of dogs we should get. Our discussion was going no where coz mommie insisted on 1 and I wanted 2 or more. I decided that I'll give in and agree to one but came up with a brilliant idea "I'll let the dog get lost and come back with a wife and baby. Then I'll have 3 dogs!"

The score:-
Joey 1 vs Mommie 0

3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM , Blogger Charyane Tan said...

Hi Joey,

Your Cbox is gone~~ How've you been doing? Hope you are doing well. A belated congrats on your little sister. Hehe. It sure must have been everyone's bundle of joy.
One good piece of news, im preggy in my 3month. So looking forward to pop it out. :)

Dora jie jie.

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Joey Khor Jia En said...

Hi Dora Jie Jie!

How are you? Are you a nurse at KK now?

I'm doing very well. In a few months time, i will be going to Primary 1 - a big milestone for me.

I'm so thrilled to know you are expecting a baby soon! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?

I like baby girls.

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Charyane Tan said...

Dear Joey,

Im not working as a nurse.
Im an admin executive with a F&B company.

Wow, how time flies, you are going to be in Primary 1 so soon.

I don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. Will keep you informed once i know alright?

Here's my email: charyanetan@yahoo.com.sg

Dora jie jie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home