The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Sound of Music

After attending my very enthusiastic but far from perfect Yamaha Primary 1 class concert, my folks are convinced that in order to catch up with my classmates, i need a lot more practice on my keyboard skills.

For the whole of Book 1, i've been surviving on a hand me down yamaha keyboard which Fatty Gramps bought for Mommie more than 20 years ago.. YES! you read it right. 20 YEARS... that's how durable a yamaha keyboard is!

Anyhow, the keyboard is no longer adequate for my needs. And so, right after the concert, they went to the showroom and bought a Yamaha U1 for me. Since the piano's arrival at my humble abode 1 week ago, i've been (in my folks' words...) ding ding dong dong'ing on it everyday. True enough, practice does make perfect... oh well, in my case, it's not really perfect, but certainly i've made improvements.

Hear me play my favourite piece, "The Honeybee March"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home