The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, May 30, 2009

When i grow up....

I love my bed! It's bouncy and super comfy... so i had this conversation with mom which went like this.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey:"Mom.. I'm sending my bed to Adelaide!"

Mom:"Adelaide? We are going to New Zealand.. not Adelaide"

Joey:"No. I don't mean our holiday. I mean, I'm sending my bed to Adelaide when i emigrate! I'm emigrating to Adelaide when i grow up. I'm going to have my ears pierced when i get there"

Daddie who overheard our conversation, ran out of the toilet.

Dad:"But Joey, won't you miss me when you emigrate? What about us?"

Joey:"Don't worry. I will write you letters."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home