The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life is Great!

Hello world! It has been months since i've last updated my blog. As you know my mom has been masquerading as me for the past 6 years and now that i'm able to read and write, she will soon hand this blog over to me. But before that, she'll like to make 1 last post in my name to tell you all about the happenings between November till now.

In the last update, i spoke about chicken pox. It has been a harrowing 3 months for me and my friends as we took turns getting the pox. The cycle finally ended at Uncle Karl who really suffered a lot. My apologies everyone!

In november, I had the most wonderful graduation ceremony at Sentosa. Ah Mah, Kong Kong, Jamie, PoPo , Daddie and Mommie were there to witness the end of another chapter of my life. We performed Cats to roaring applause. It was most memorable. Many thanks to Odyssey, Teacher Patrick and Sun Laoshi for your guidance. I love you all!

Then came December. It was a busy busy month for my folks (and the maids). We packed 110 boxes and moved from Cantonment to Simei. We miss the convenince of staying at the heart of the city but loved the large space we have in Simei. I now have my own room complete with a princess bed, slide and canopies. And space for a pet dog too! Well, i guess it's a good trade off and I have no complains

January, a huge milestone for me, I started Primary school education at Radin Mas. Ask if i enjoy school? School's great everyday! I'm getting used to the routine and settling in well. One thing Odyssey has taught me - Learn to enjoy learning - AND, that's exactly what I'm doing at school :)

February whizzed past with Chinese New Year celebration parties and visits.

March is a month of holidays. We went fishing at Mersing with Julia and BQ. We had a great time! The next week, Mommie, Sati, Jamie and I headed to Macau and Hongkong for a short holiday. We shopped, ate and played the whole time, till we were totally exhausted. We went to kids' city twice in a day and watched Zaia (Cirque du soleil). Then we went to Disneyland and did some shopping at my mom's favourite shopping spot - Citigate. The next day was spent in Macau, shopping and eating. It was fun all around!

Next, we will be heading to Phuket in June. I shall do my own updates then.... watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home