The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, May 29, 2010

At the traffic junction

We were waiting at a traffic junction, when Joey pointed to the coach next to us and said

"I think i will need one of these for my family!"

About 6 months ago, she has made up her mind that she'll have 4 kids.

She has everything planned out. She'll live in a mansion with 3 rooms, 1 room for her husband and her, 2 bedrooms for her 4 girls to share and 1 room or the maids.

So my question to her was, where's mommy and daddy's place in the mansion? She replied after some thought "Oh... since daddy likes kids so much, you two can sleep with the kids."

Ah.. so i better be content to be a visitor next time. My little girl has decided that she will not stay with us. To me, it's perfectly ok but i know her daddy is heartbroken! haha

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

At least in her plan there is still a husband in the picture.

Elaina told her Grandpa few weeks back that she will have a boy and a girl next time when she is a grown up. And asked where's the man? Her reply was that there won't be a man =.="""

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home