The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sun, Sea and Sand

We'll be holidaying in Mauritius in 2 weeks time. How did we end up going to Mauritius when both Wee Siong and I are certainly not Sand, Sea and Sun people?

The story goes like this. Phuket was planned and paid for. Then came the Red Shirt drama in Bangkok and my ever so cautious husband decided that it was a bad idea to be in Thailand and so we cancelled it.

We would like to visit Gold Coast again, while our friends suggested mauritius. So we decided to let Joey make the decision. My question was totally biased..

Mommie:"Joey, do you want to go to the Gold Coast? There's cartoon network world which is totally like disneyland! Or do you want to go to Mauritius where it's just the boring beach?"

Joey:"Mauritius of course! I've been to disneyland so many times, i've only been to the beach twice!"

And so, this is how we ended up with airtickets to fly west instead of down under!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home