The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Living Up To My Name

I've been dubbed "The Incredible Eating Machine" by Daddie and Mommie. Tonight, right before their weary eyes, I unleashed the prowess of Mighty Mouth by chewing on a *lemon and sucking **wasabi without even batting an eyelid (ok.... i admit that the latter was a little overwhelming for me, BUT it was nothing i couldn't handle).

**wasabi (noun) - it's an edible lump of green stuff which will make your hair stand on end, puff smoke from your nose and release steam through your ears. Don't try this at home without Daddie and Mommie's supervision.

*Lemon (noun & adj) - Sour oval-shaped fruit. This word can also be used to describe a white elephant or non performing investment. It is commonly used by Daddie to describe Mommie's shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home