The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Gymnastic Pudge

I cried myself to sleep last night coz Daddie punished me for throwing a tantrum. Woke up feeling really tired this morning - I think the crying last night must have caused my little cutie pie face to puff up like a BIG cotton candy ball. Anyway, my morning was spent at a baby gym. Nothing unusual - we were late again.... coz mommie thought the class starts at 11.30 and Daddie had to do a last minute poo job before we leave the house.

Well, gym class was ok... i did my first sommersault (in style!) and just when i thought it was quite a feat, I saw a little girl (just a little older than me) walked on the balancing beam all by herself!! Mommie was so impressed she signed me up for more classes which will start week after next (she's going to visit Auntie Eyhnee in Sydney next week and couldn't take me to class).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home