The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Trumatic experience

Last Tuesday, i tripped over a group of chinese tourists while shopping and fell flat on my nose. One of the women picked me up and planted a big slobbery kiss on my cheeks. She kissed me so hard, it left a redish mark on my left cheek!

This absolutely, positively, affirmatively freaked me out! Is that the way they say sorry in CHINA?? Well, i certainly didn't appreciate it. I garnered all my might and screamed as loudly as my lungs could hold! I think my screams must have freaked her out too.. coz she quickly put me down and ran as fast as her legs could take her.

Once I was back in the safe hands of my mommie and daddie again, i insisted that mommie make me this t-shirt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home