The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day Out with Cousins

Last Sunday, we have planned to visit the zoo with Daren and Mabel but Daddie and Mommie decided that it would be a better idea to go for a swim instead since the weather was so hot. So, off we went to Auntie Sumin's house for a dip in the pool.

Swimming with my cousins was fun! The folks have decided that all of us should go for swimming lessons... now it's mommie's task to look for a swim school that will take the 3 of us.

After the swim, Auntie Sumin read us a Dora book. Mabel is a fan of Dora and Little Einstein too! Auntie Sumin is a natural storyteller, her stories are so captivating and engaging. Now we know why Daren is such a good reader from 3 years old.

I love playing with my cousin.. we'll be meeting again in 3 weeks time at Ah Kong's house. I want to introduce them to my dog Chardonnay. I'm sure they will have fun playing with him.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home