The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, February 24, 2007

我是华人

My parents think that i'm too much of a "potato". So to "remind" me of my chinese roots, they dressed me up as a dim sum dolly for the new year and made me repeat chinese greetings over and over again like a broken record. BUT! there is one part of their "brainwashing mission" that i'm not complaining about - my folks are taking me on a holiday to Beijing where they hope to immense me in the chinese speaking culture and perhaps return to Singapore speaking in perfect mandarin coupled with distinctive chinese accent. Wishful thinking??

How do you like my dim sum dolly image?

Hakow, Siewmai or Me? 欢迎大地回春...


恭喜, 恭喜

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home