The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, March 15, 2007

You Trick Me Not, Daddie!

Daddie smartie pants has been trying (in vain) to wean me off his arms. The guy's been "conjuring" all sorts of tricks to get me to walk. These days, he'll let go of me suddenly and I'll be left clinging on as tightly as I can to him like a koala to a tree.

Yesterday, he posed me this question....

Daddie: Joey, which way is easier for you? Clinging onto me or walking?

ME : Hmmm.... carrying me is easier!


Ha! Wanna outsmart me?! You've got to try harder Daddie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home