The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Daddie's Daddie

We had a little birthday party for Ah Kong last night. I got Daddie to make a dinner reservation at my favourite restaurant (I love their lobster bisque!), went shopping for Ah Kong's birthday cake and drew him a birthday card decorated with some stickers.

We were all ready to leave for dinner when i felt that something was still missing..... Oh Gosh! I forgot to get Ah Kong a birthday present!! Since there was no time to buy a gift, i decided to part with my favourite bunny puzzle, wrapped it up in "fancy paper" (which were actually scraps of paper i found around the house) and gave it to Ah Kong.

The bunny puzzle is something which i really like alot. I hope Ah Kong will enjoy playing with it as much as i did.


Lobster bisque is a must have whenever we have dinner here.


The ice-cream cake i chose for my favourite Grandpa!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger Joey Khor Jia En said...

Hi Dora Jiejie!

We got the cake from Island Creamery at Great World City. Looks apart, it's a great tasting cake too.

Love,
Joey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home