The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Metaphors

I've never been very fond of drinking water. So Ah Kong has been teaching me why water is so important for my body. He brought me to the playground and showed me 2 trees. There is this small tree with yellow leaves and almost "balding" and another bigger tree with widespread branches and lots of green leaves.

Ah Kong explained that the 2 trees are different because unlike the big green tree, the small tree hasn't been drinking enough water and taking in enough nutrients, and as a result it hasn't grown much and the leaves have all turned brown. So if i don't eat well and take in lots of water, i will grow up to be like that small ugly tree.

He gave me a choice and asked which tree i want to be when i grow up? Well, Ah Kong, I want to be the lush green tree, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home