The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Funfilled Weekend

It was an action packed Saturday last week. We started off the morning with a ride on the Duck Tours. It was actually my second time riding on this amphibian but i enjoyed this ride more coz i managed to stay awake throughout (plus, the quacker mommie bought for me was an added bonus *wink*).


The afternoon was a mad rush to the supermarket to get ingredients for our steamboat dinner. We've invited michelle, isabel, mabel and daren (and their parents) to Ah Kong's place for a cousin's gathering.



Back home, I helped mommie and Indogal prepare and wrap wantons. I gave specific instructions that the wantons i made with my sweat and blood are for Ah Kong ONLY (oh well, maybe not blood... but sweat, definately!) ! Hmm... mommie didn't seem to mind it at all. In fact, she was relieved that she didn't have to eat them. *tsk* *tsk* how unappreciative of her!

Well, 4 days have passed since Ah Kong savoured all the wantons I made for him and I haven't heard any complaints of tummyache yet.. So i guess, the wantons i made were delicious and more importantly, EDIBLE afterall!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home