The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mosquito in the making?

I witnessed mommie giving Sati $50 today... and i fired a barrage of questions at her:-

Me: Why is mommie giving you money? Are you going out?
Sati: Yes
Me: Where are you going?
Sati: errr....
Me: Who are you going out with?
Sati: My friend
Me: Your friend?? What's her name?
Mommie: Joey, stop being a kaypoh!

Ok, I know Daddie's the one who pays her salary.. but since he's not in Singapore now, i'm asking on his behalf.

I feel i may just have what it takes to be a mosquito like daddie. Don't know what i'm talking about - then obviously you've not watched the Bee Movie *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home