The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Recipe for Jelly Cake

Here's my recipe which I shared with my mommie last night

Ingredients
4 bananas - peel off the skin and slice it
3 big spoonful of Blueberry jam
7 scoops of sugar
10 scoops of flour
4 strawberries - take the leaves out

Method
1) Toss everything in a big bowl
2) Mix, Mix, Mix
3) Set the oven to 15 degrees celsius
4) Bake for 4 hours

This imaginary Jelly Cake of mine is extra yummy! Why don't you try and tell me if you like it too.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Blogger MomiJJ said...

Are u sure is 15 degree celsius?
I think our environment is higher than 15 DC.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home