The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All I want for my 5th Birthday

Last night Mommie, Daddie and I sat in front of the TV watching one of our favourite shows "Jon and Kate plus 8". In this episode, the kids had a lot of fun at an organic farm, feeding chickens and going on tractor rides. Suddenly, an idea struck me.....

Joey: Mommie, can i have a COW for my 5th birthday?

Mommie: A cow? Where are you going to put the cow?

Joey: In the fridge, so i can have fresh milk anytime i want.

Daddie: Do you know a cow is too big for our fridge?

Joey: OK! then we let's put it in the kitchen

Daddie: So where is the cow gonna poo poo?

Joey: Urmm....... Newspapers!!!

Daddie: Do you know that a cow is about the size of vovo (sic) (vovo is the name of daddie's car. Mommie's car is named Jumbo.)

Joey: AH!!! Then we can park the Cow in the carpark, next to vovo!

Mommie: Great idea, Joey! I love strawberry milk, let's get a pink cow!

Joey: I like fresh milk. I want a black and white cow.

Mommie: Ok... let's get 2 cows!! One pink and one white!

Mommie and Joey: So daddie, are you getting us the cows? You can get yourself a brown one if you like chocolate milk.

Daddie: *pulling his hair out* (not that he has a lot of them) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home