The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's Magic!

Have you ever seen a magic show where the magician coughed or sneezed into his hands and a gold coin magically appears??

I did a similar "magic" trick this morning too.... except that, in place of a gold coin (which i know ah kong will be so happy to see), a piece of crayon came out of my nose. No applause from the adults and they didn't think it was funny either. I got an earful from them instead. I was also made to promise never to stuff things in my nose again.


Tip of the crayon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home