The World Thru Joey's Eyes

Hi! My name is Joey. You can call me Pudge or Mighty Mouth if you like. In this Blog, i will share with you my life experiences as a little human being. Sit back, relax and enjoy. With Love and Kisses Joey Khor

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hatching Jamie

Mommie and I had this bedtime talk last night...

Joey: I have a pouch to carry my babies next time
Mommie: No you don't you are a mammal. Only marsupials have pouches to carry their babies.
Joey: Like kangeroos? Then what is a mammal?
Mommie: Mammals are animals which give birth to babies instead of laying eggs
Joey: Mommie you are not a mammal because you lay eggs inside your tummy and when daddie give you a seed, the egg will hatch into Jamie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home